Rebecca White’s speed advice
30 August 2018
3 key ingredients to success
- Passion and drive that can easily be communicated
- Taking the time to reflect and understand what’s working
- Being able to see the wood for the trees in order to prioritise
3 main business challenges
- Time to do things as well as you would like.
- Replicating what makes us special
3 tips on running a successful company in Norfolk
- Don’t take second best.
- Don’t spread yourself too thinly
- Take external opportunities to see what’s going on outside Norfolk.
Director of Your Own Place